We are happy to be open safely for patient care during this trying time. Your safety has always been our top priority and that commitment has not changed. Please feel confident that our dental office is and always has been a safe place to receive dental care. We are following and exceeding all safety procedures recommended by the Center for Disease Control, American Dental Association, and OSHA.
Here are some things you can expect for your upcoming dental appointment:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wear a mask. If you forgot your mask, we will provide you one. We require all patients who are not in treatment rooms to wear a mask while at the office.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or any other possible COVID-19 related symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Some of the things that we as a dental team are doing at the office to keep you safe:
- Daily COVID-19 screening checks for all staff
- Mask wearing at all times
- Extra wiping and disinfection of countertops, door handles, and high touch surfaces
- Air purifiers and high vacuum suction devices to minimize aerosols
- Extra time between patients in each treatment room.
- We have systems in place regarding how patients move through the office so the possibility of viral transmission is greatly diminished.